Children’s World is a Christian program which provides quality, developmentally appropriate child care for children ages 2 1/2 through 5th Grade. After school and summer care for Kindergarten through 5th grade is also available. Our program facilitates and nurtures every child’s spiritual, emotional, social, cognitive, and physical needs.
Children’s World is a year round program operating from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Tiny Tigger Class | 2 1/2 – 3 years old | $150 per week
- Bouncy Bunny Class | 3 – 4 years old | $145 per week
- Pink Panther Class | 4 – 5 years old | $140 per week
- After School | K – 5th grade | $50 per week
- Summer School Program | K – 5th grade | $120 per week
- Licensed child care facility
- Quality Approved
- Better Beginnings Level 3 Program
Our Comprehensive Approach to Child Development:
- Nurturing every child’s emotional, social, cognitive, and physical needs.
- Helping children achieve school readiness skills, develop a positive self-esteem, gain independence, develop strong communication skills, and enhance their problem solving skills.
- Empowering children to grow and develop to their fullest potential by recognizing and respecting each child’s individual needs.
- Fostering the development of every child in our program through cooperation and coordination with parents, teachers and administration.
- Respecting parents as the primary educators of their children.
Enrollment is based on a priority basis:
- First United Methodist Church Members.
- Siblings of children already in the program.
- Children and grandchildren of employees.
- Children with no connection to the church or program.
A parent/guardian will be required to fill out an information form pertaining to their child’s health, medical history and emergency contact information.
Keys to the Development of the Whole Child
- Enhance children’s growth and development.
- Strengthen families as the primary nurturer of children.
- Provide children with educational services.
- Link children to ministry.
- Ensure a well-managed program that involves parents in decision making.
We Offer a World of Opportunities
Children’s World Office